vineri, 18 noiembrie 2016

Fall-winter must have accessories!

1



Sweater and scarf C&A
Furla glasses



2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

Accessories for me are what make an outfit stand out and be unique. 
Love this time of the year, because you can play with the accessories. In summer time I keep everything minimal, but when the leaves begin to change I can get creative again with my accessories. 
This fall my top three accessories are a good pare of leather gloves, a big and warm scarf and a pair of killer glasses. 
Gloves are the most important for me, I always seem to have freezing hands and they keep me warm in the cooler months. They also are a good barrier from bacteria's when in public transportation. Check out Hungant page for a wide variety of gloves for men and women.
Scarfs make an outfit complete and give the outfit a pop of color. I've been really loving blanket type scarfs, they keep me warm and comfy. C&A have an amazing selection of scarfs, I have my eyes on a green one!!!
Glasses are the third thing that I pay attention to this fall-winter, when the weather is sunny of course. As my eyesight is getting worse every year, I find it important to pay attention to what type of glasses I wear. I treated myself to a pair of Furla glasses this summer, I've been wearing them ever since. 

What are your must have accessories this fall-winter?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

6 comentarii:

  1. Nice look! The gloves and scarf are my fav pieces, have a nice weekend hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Good pictures, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Here, you remind me of Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. That poncho looks terribly cozy!

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Very beautiful look!:)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere