Hi guys! Up until now, we showed you three beautiful young lady's blog, each with a unique sense of style. This time, we decided to present to you Krystin's blog, Suburban Faux Pas, which I am sure most of you have come across. If not, here are some of our favourite looks of her! Enjoy!
1. When did your interest in fashion begin and what made you want to start a style blog?
It wasn't until my late-teens and early 20s that I really began to appreciate the realm of fashion. I started a blog when I moved to the suburbs to prove to people that even outside of fabulous city life, style can prevail!
2. Have you always had a spot in your heart for fashion?
To be honest, I wasn't always the 'fashionista' growing up. I rarely paid attention to my outfits in high school and was often scolded from my mother for dressing like a boy.
3. Describe your style. Has it evolved since you began your blog?
I would say that my style is modern feminine. I can't deny I love a good ruffle, frill or bow but I'm also partial to modern textures, cuts and styles.
4. What things or places inspire you?
Certainly other fashion blogs act as major sources of inspiration. I also cannot deny the amazingness that is Pinterest on my personal style. But I also draw influences from the places I've visited. Notable destinations for fashion include NYC, Paris and Rome for style.
5. Do you have any style icons?
I am a major fan of Olivia Palermo, Blair Eadie, Vanessa Jackman and Jenna Lyons.
6. What spring/summer pieces or trends are you most excited to wear?
I am really into transitional items at the moment so distressed boyfriend jeans, summer dressers that can be layered into the fall and leopard print loafers.
7. Is there a store or designer that you feel best embodies your personal style?
That's a tough one. I don't think I could choose just one. My style can evolve from one day to the next. I might be in J.Crew from head to toe one day and then find myself in a seemingly-modern suit from Zara the next.
8. What five essentials should every girl have in her wardrobe?
Black leather jacket, fabulous pair of sunglasses, leather oxfords, an investment bag and a gold MK watch :)
9. Do you have a signature scent or shade of lipstick?
10. What websites and blogs do you read daily?
StephanieSterjovski.com, AtlanticPacific.Blogspot.com, TheEveryGirl.com and LuellaJune.com